Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Boys hunting parka

So I started this cover two days ago. As you can see, I made it a little too short because I was short on fabric. So, I just added a piece to the bottom so it wouldn't look strange. It's my first try anyways. I had no pattern. Just had to make one up. I'd say pretty good on my first try. I'm guessing the size is 2T-3T. 




I decided to make the lining out of quilted lining from the fur shop. That way I would save money, and he could use all year around. As you can see, I've only finished one arm. I will also be adding an extra strip to extend this too. I just hope my son will actually wear this! Sorry about the side ways photo, I'm new to all of this:)

I added the extra strips added a wolf and wolverine combination ruff, wolverine sini on the bottom and finished the little hunting parka! The only thing is, how am I going to get my 2 year old to wear it?? 

1 comment: