Thursday, March 17, 2011

Why is chose Hallelujah Designs?

Well first off, I'm a born again Bible Baptist Believing Christian! I was introduced to church from my friend Tracy Benson when we were in 8th grade I believe. It was at Assembly of God I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart. For the next few years I was involved with the Joshua Generation Youth Group. We traveled out of Alaska to spread the gospel to others. We went to California, Mexico, and Oregon giving our testimony's of when we got saved. Then when I was 16 a terrible tragedy happened in my family. My younger sister Nancy died at the age of 15.

Nancy Ren'ee Brower, Hawaii 2000)
I was the only one in my family following the Lord at the time and after her death I quit going to church. I tried going back but I didn't feel anything, so I quit going all together. I started getting into drugs and alcohol for the first time. I just couldn't take the pain of my sister dying. Neither could the rest of my family. I know now, that her death was all part of God's plan. He knew I would find my way back to him. Two years ago my brother Wendell gave us the gospel through the Baptist Church. I was in such disbelief about being saved no matter what sin you do, because all the time before I thought you had to get saved over and over again after your sin. But it opened my eyes to be a set free christian. Since I had gotten saved in middle school I always had a fear of losing my salvation. But since I renewed my salvation knowing that I would be saved until the rapture, my fear is gone! I know where I'm going and you can too! Since her death, most of my family has accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior! My older brother Wendell preaches every once in a while, and never in a million years would I have thought that God would change his heart! I've never thought God would change me into who I am today too! I praise God for everything in my life! He has a plan for everything, even if you don't understand it at the time. God loves to be praised, so my Hallelujah Designs is a way of giving thanks to him for the great gift he's given me!

No comments:

Post a Comment